Alpha Game 5 Pre-Start Announcement

Three Broadswords, callsigns Porcupine 1, Porcupine 2, Porcupine 3. Pilots are named Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

I'm interested, if you're still accepting players.

Would like to take a Sabre (Loki), a Crossbow (Meatshield) and if you have them in a [Mace-less?] Morningstar (Thor). If no Morningstar is available, a Jalkehi (Errant).

I'm interested, if you're still accepting players.

Would like to take a Sabre (Loki), a Crossbow (Meatshield) and if you have them in a [Mace-less?] Morningstar (Thor). If no Morningstar is available, a Jalkehi (Errant).
Chernikov, you're in, but I need you to also state pilot names (I'm assuming the brackets were ship names). Also, we have no Morningstars or Crossbows for now. As such, you've currently got a Sabre and a Jalkehi, but I need you to name 1 more ship.

Panda, you can still correct and add 2 other ships as long as it is in the next few hours.

To everyone else, we're locked now, and I won't be accepting late applications...at least not today. I've already started setting up the pilots for each user, and next I'll start setting up the ships. Without the much-needed level editor, this will take me.... a lot of time. It's all manual database entry :S

When done, I'll post here, and reference the new thread, which will be dedicated to the Game 5 debugging.

Sabre (Loki) piloted by Olaf Magnusson
Jalkehi (Thor) piloted by Bjorn Magnusson
Grikath (Odin) piloted by Magnus Valgardson

Correction, since I cannot have all of the same ship, I would like a broadsword, a Jalkehi, and a Grikath.

Setting up this game has been a long process. It is almost done; I've got all the ships down but Panda. I'm now repositioning them and checking for errors (wrong pilots/user assignments, etc.) I also already found a few bugs that only could be apparent by making a map this large and adding this many ships... so I'm fixing those too.

I also have a few other sort-of surprises, I hope. Overall, expect the game to actually go live probably tomorrow, as I don't know that I'll finish tonight (your time zone millage may vary).

Has to be a light, medium, and a heavy fighter/bomber combo. Says so in the first post...

Ack, thank you. Sabre -> Epee, if you please (or just flag me as "pirate" and make me a whipping boy).

/should have caught that
//the shields on the Sabre definitely say "medium" to me. :confused:

Correction, since I cannot have all of the same ship, I would like a broadsword, a Jalkehi, and a Grikath.
I've switched your Grikath to a Drakhri. If you want something different, post in this thread for the change request before you engage in combat so people know what they're up against.

Panda has dropped out; a friend of mine has already stepped in and taken over his ships. I'm posting here since I consider this pre-start info, and not game-running info.

Back