all is lost...

Yes, but that raises an interesting question.  Where are the bounds of the WC universe defined when it comes to technical information, and how far are we allowed to bend them as fan-fic writers?

As far as their imaginations can take them. They're not writing stories for the next WC game so as long as they can write a good fanfin that stays relitivly true to the games we have as of yet then it should be fine. It should be okay if someone creats a new weapon for a story. So, so long as it's good fanfic we should support the writers. But please no superweapons. I'm sure most of you know what I'm refurring to.

------------------
They've got use surrounded. Poor bastards.
http://www.sballiance.com/cgi-bin/UBBCGI/Ultimate.cgi
Try it. What could it hurt.

test

------------------
pika3.gif

http://www.sballiance.com/cgi-bin/UBBCGI/Ultimate.cgi
Try it. What could it hurt.

Yep, UBB code doesn't work very right in signatures.

And where's all the fan fic writers?

Quarto, Dexter, Vondoom...

Quarto is a mod and posts now and then...

Where are all the others?

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

I'm still here and writing!
smile.gif

------------------
You Know I do GCSE Cooking, I get A's B's and nothing bellow c's I make Christmas Cake, Shortbread pastry and other Assorted and hard to make delacacys and what do I come home and cook myself?
Microwave Hot dogs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Klaus: I am hoping to start posting more regularly, but these last two weeks I had no access to the internet. I've just started uni, and they haven't given me an network account yet. I'm limited to short sessions at the library, where there's always a few others waiting to use the computers. Ah well. Hopefully, I'll be getting an account this week. And my computer too. Then I should be here much more often.

Twister: And I don't even remember when I wrote that bit...

Matrix: Ah, I see that thanks to the little Y2K crash, you managed to register without the 3D at the end of your callsign
smile.gif

Good luck on your permanence in the academic environment of the university (that's the uni you said, isn't it?)
smile.gif
I am just finishing it. Got into the uni five years ago. The graduating ceremony is a month (minus 6 days) from now.

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

[This message has been edited by klaus (edited January 18, 2000).]

Matrix: I've noticed. It sure took you long enough, but at least you've posted a nice and large chunk
smile.gif
. Now let's see how long it will be before I can finally post mine. It depends on when I finally get my computer. Was supposed to get it today. Now it looks as though it _might_ come tomorrow. Ah, darn it.

Back