After last ES job

Blazewamp

Rear Admiral
ive just done it, found the deralict ship, got my money and got a wee drone ship following me tring to kill me and it wont die its sheilds dont even go down and even jumping to a new system its still there following me

lol yeah i must of used 40 proton torpedos after that i kinda figuerd it wasnt going to die

but i done it man the confed fleet was got its butt kick big time even the capship was about the blow. Is there anything to do after you go back to the admiral and get told your geting a medal?

Nope, that's the end of the Privateer storyline. In the original, you could talk to the admiral again and the back and forth dialogue was the game credits, which was a clever way of doing things. :)

You can start the Righteous Fire storyline by going to Jolson in XXN-1927. Save your game first, you'll find out why.

it only crashes if you do things out of order
if you go to the mining base first, then to perry--then do the drone mission--then go to XXN-1927 (as in the original) then it works fine

Hi guys...im stuck after the ES stage...

after i finish the Palan mission, I go to Rygannon to do the ES stuff right? and after going onto that alien ship, getting the alien gun, i go back to Rygannon and the woman isnt there anymore?

ive been flying around even to Perry but i cant seem to talk to anyone...and that blasted drone is following me everywhere~!!

help!!!!

hey man! thnx!!! i completed it already!!!

now im trying to discover how to finish the Tigerhoff mission...after that lady tells me im going undercover...i have absolutely no idea what to do!!!

can anyone pls enlighten me on this??? this was actually the very first mission i tried to do before attempting the sandaval one.

Back