A Little BattleTech & Shadowrun Nostalgia

LeHah said:
Thats like saying Bad Blood is similar to Wing Commander because Chris Roberts was behind both those games.

Not really, it's more like Wing Commander and Starlancer. Plus the nod in the name.

Actually, there is a 90% possibility that EA is making System Shock 3. I heard they put the godfather game team on it.

But anyway, Bioshock should be really awesome. considering the people who're making it, and all the pics and interviews on it... It sounds like something that is both original and a great tribute to System Shock's 2 gameplay.

Irrational is a great developer. They are stable and proven.

Edfilho said:
Actually, there is a 90% possibility that EA is making System Shock 3. I heard they put the godfather game team on it.

Really?! That would be very good news. Do you think it's accurate? (I would be inclined to say 50%, but I hope you're right)

Edfilho said:
But anyway, Bioshock should be really awesome. considering the people who're making it, and all the pics and interviews on it... It sounds like something that is both original and a great tribute to System Shock's 2 gameplay.

Irrational is a great developer. They are stable and proven.

Yea, I have to agree with that.

Edfilho said:

Maybe EA wants is a bit jealous of the attention Bioshock has been getting? I dunno about putting the Godfather team on the project though. Godfather was a pretty mainstream game, while System Shock most definantly was not (and remember what happened when Ion Storm made Deus Ex 2 mainstream). In any case, if EA does release SS3 and it sells well enough, hopefully their attention will be drawn to other classic properties as well, namely Wing Commander.

MartySheen said:
Really?! That would be very good news. Do you think it's accurate? (I would be inclined to say 50%, but I hope you're right)

It's more like 73.25%

Back