a extended WC Prophecy DVD intro with the Original Trailer

Maze59077

Ensign
Hi Everyone ✌
i have edited a additional Intro Sequenz for The Wing Commander Prophecy DVD Edition .. Maybe you like it ..check it👍🙃🙂
just copy the mp4 files into the Movie directory .. it make the DVDEdition to a Unique ...

Perfect with ODVS s HD Movie Pack

if you Use these files you can see the original Trailer of the Game in the game menu of Wing Commander Prophecy .. under "Example Video"

its a very nice Change .. i think

Last edited:
I don't think a lot of people download stuff off weird file hosting platforms anymore, and I don't even personally have a program installed anymore than unpacks rar files. If you want people to look at a video, you'll get a thousand times more traction with something like YouTube.

I don't think a lot of people download stuff off weird file hosting platforms anymore, and I don't even personally have a program installed anymore than unpacks rar files. If you want people to look at a video, you'll get a thousand times more traction with something like YouTube.
yes youre right ..but i havent upload files before on a website ..it my first time .. and this uploader is ok .. i think
and i load the files on youtube too for a test watch ..
i tried to convert the Trailer to a good quality ..but the source file was too bad ..but it looks ok

Last edited:
the problem is not the .rar file although some might not be familiar with the compression extension like Chris mentioned, the problem comes when you open the link and my anti-virus program reports a malicious webpage... :)

the Links are GoogleDrive now .. hope there are no problems right now

it was just an idea with the intro .. you either like it or you don't .. personally I think it's good 👍

Back