66 Bloody Percent!! Please help!

Anagram

Spaceman
There's a mission in WC:p where you have a patrol (three, or four point)... Anyhoo, you get to NAV 1, and the SWACS that was also sent out gets itself attacked, and you have to go and rescue it, lead it to NAV 3, and get it home...

Now... I've played many WC missions, and I can't figure out why I can only get 66% on the mission. There is no bonus, no secondary objectives... And yet, 66%... I do it with amazing accuracy, and no ship damage, and in good time too, and yet, 66%...

I've even flown out, acquired the SWACS, got it home, and WENT BACK OUT to each NAV point, killing more Bugs... I think I got 40 or 60 in that mission alone... And yet, 63%...

Does anyone out there know why??

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

I once heard that's there's a bug ship you must destroy, however it always leaves as soon as you reach it's nav, and that the only way to destroy it is using cheats. Now I don't know if that's true, because I never use cheats, and I really don't care about that mission, as long as I can reach my ~93% without it
smile.gif

------------------
Evilution!

Last edited by a moderator:
Becuase the mission directives changed, your mission score reflects this. What's the big deal about one mission anyway? There's no prize for the highest percentage.

Because I want my overall percentage to be really high... Call it a personal goal... OK... Call it a competition between my dad and I...

------------------

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Yeah... it is the Bug Cap Ship.
Looks like they made a little hickup with that mission; the cap ship leaves too soon.
If it were to stay where it was for a couple of minutes longer... than it would be possible.

But only getting 10 seconds (less???) at wasting that thing... Not even a nuke can do that.

*shrugs*

So it's a Cap Ship I can't destroy bringing down my average??!

[Promotion Message Euphoria!!!] Party at my place, guys and gals!!! [/Promotion Message Euphoria!!!]
------------------

[This message has been edited by Anagram (edited June 08, 2000).]

One mission is not going to change a lot your total average of the game since you can score like 98% in all the other missions. And 66% is not bad
smile.gif

------------------
"Hasta la victoria siempre."
-El Che

Last edited by a moderator:
It's bleeding PATHETIC when my other scores are in the high-80's, and low-to-high 90's...

------------------

Back