1.0 pre3 No Music

- Ok so you changed the Target from "P" to "y" Pick Target, I'll try it.

- I did try the C 4-4-4-4 but your right the Siletto a confed ship I will use one of the other, I have them all.

-If it helps here is a shot of me making him mad, and shooting him, then he turns Green again.

- Also the Cloaking Device doesn't work in the Paradigm? Is it suppose to? Love that thing!

Attachments

• Was Green.JPG
    Was Green.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Green Again.JPG
    Green Again.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 92
hmm I thought I took the cloaking device out of the game [i.e. not for sale...unless you had one] in preparation of 1.0 (before it was there for testing)

Quesdtion:
some of the developers have noticed that the new ejector model is white instead of textured

could you folks look at the ejector model when you destroy a ship and tell me if you see colored or white...maybe even take a screenshot even if it's ok :)
it's an intermittant problem so keep your eye open for it and let us know

Ejector Model

Sorry, Is that the new Ejection Seat your talking about with the hand laser or the escape pod of the enemy?

Ejector Model

Not sure if this is what you want, some are Ejections Seats others are Pods? By the way any chance of getting back into my ship after ejection? That would be cool! :)

Attachments

• Ejection Seat Enemy.JPG
    Ejection Seat Enemy.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Eject my Ship.JPG
    Eject my Ship.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 94
others are pods? what does that mean? show me a pod... I've only seen ejector seats...

also...no users have had texture trouble when *they* eject... the only trouble is when the computer ejects

to get back into your ship after you stupidly decide to eject ;-) and your ship is fine... you can use [ (or is it ] ) the opposite of the turret key :)

anyhow you've given me 2 pictures of textured ejector seats...encouraging...

Pods?

- When I blew up some enemies I thought I saw an Ejection Capsule (Pod) instead of an Ejection Seat? I will see if I can capture one.
- Also if I change Ships I lose the BLUE tractor beam, maybe it is working but I don't see the Blue Light? If I quit and restart it comes back but once again if I change ships I lose it, repeatable.

You have some great features in this version! :)

Talk About Sell Yourself for Money!!!!!!

Ok this feature of Ejecting and getting back in with "[" is great, one thing however you can keep ejecting and getting back in creating a whole family of yourself out floating around! :) then you can go sell all your pilots (yourselves) for money? HAHAHAHA

what a sell out ;-)

as for the blue tractor beam...you need to buy one for your mounts...
then it should toggle with space...

Tractor

Maybe I am misunderstanding Hellcatv but all my ships have a Tractor on them? If I change Ships I lose the beam?

Wingman Lockup

- When I switch ships with Wingman (cool feature) I noticed that on Galaxy Side Turret view locks up Screen Rear Turret works fine.

- Also Repair Screen is OLD design from 009.

Attachments

• Turret Lockup.JPG
    Turret Lockup.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 94
repair screen doens't work 100% for computer opponents (which usually doesn't matter unless you hijack your wingmen ships to direct them to do certain things)
as for the screen locking up--my guess is that the given ship didn't *have* the given turret... :)
i.e. it only mounted 1 turret instead of 2

Strip your Wingman

Also just as a note if you switch ships with Wingman and land you can sell off all his weapons? Man what a low thing to do to your help!

ya...that probably should be allowed...in fact I should probably get rid of the switch to wingmen key for 1.0 final :) that was mostly for debugging the AI

Back