A lot of it is influenced by the Wing Commander music I've previously composed. Actually, I thought it might be fun for you all to try to guess which Wing Commander pieces influenced which Shaiya pieces. Check it out! BTW, the coolest thing is that it's all LIVE ORCHESTRA and CHOIR!!! Something I tried for years to get Origin to support. It was recorded at the Clint Eastwood Scoring Stage at Warner Bros. just a few week ago. Enjoy!
Here's our very rough translation of each track title (in bold). Wedge has also tried to translate the usage of some tracks to help listeners get a better sense of the music (after the dash).
I could be wrong about these, but I find it easier to appreciate music when I have an idea of what it's supposed to represent.
- Main Theme - Anthem of Shaiya: Title Screen
- Peuroton Tears - ?: Random areas in Erina, Alliance of Light territory.
- Human Town - Beika: Human town
- Chaos of the Continent - Gliter: Major Union of Fury city.
- A Sign of Darkness - ?
- Peaceful Continent - Aelbeageu: Elf town.
- Covert Raid - Union of Fury Frontier Zone.
- Inevitable Destiny of a Blood Enemy - Keolloseu: Major Alliance of Light city.
- Brave Warriors Face Forward - Union of Fury Main Town.
- Second Coming - Loading screen between areas.
- The Road Eteinege - Dungeon?
- Pledge of Darkness - Dungeon
- The Darkness of Satu - ?: Combat music. There's definitely Wing Commander references in this short track.
- The Fate of Struggling Towards Victory - Another combat track, also used in Alliance of Light frontier zones.
- Unity of Light - Alliance of Light frontier zone.
- An Alliance with the Forces of Light - Elf Human Creation: Create/load Alliance of Light characters (Humans and Elves).
- The Anger of the Unity Coalition - ?
- Aura of Darkness - Battle.
- Rebellion - Death Eater: Formerly known as the Nordein and the muscle behind the Union of Fury.
- (Aura of Darkness) Two Wars & Abandonment - ?
- Somebody Wake Me - Combat or 'enemy approaching' track.