A bonus set of stretch goals has been posted specifically for the Kickstarter. These open up extra rewards for certain pledge levels that are reached over there. In just over $50,000, the KS will reach $750,000, which unlocks a "class I repair bot" for all supporters. At $1M, each contributor gets 500 extra credits and the ability to pilot corvette size ships. It's a pretty interesting and engaging setup!
Finally, the end date of the main site's campaign has been sync'd to the ending of the Kickstarter, which means fans have until November 19 to pledge and help unlock these bonuses!
Initial Goal – $2+ million Pledged – MISSION ACHIEVED!
$2.5 million Pledged
- Star Citizens will get to play in the multiplayer dogfighting Alpha (12 months)
- Star Citizens will receive access to the Squadron 42 campaign (18 months)
- 30 missions
Stretch Goal 1 – $3+ million Pledged
- An additional flyable ship, the Anvil Gladiator
- 35 missions in Squadron 42
- Star Citizens will receive access to the Star Citizen universe for online persistent play (30 months) - Privateer-like gameplay
- Multiple Star Systems to Explore – 40 star systems
Check this one out at the $5 million level! "Celebrity voice-acting for Squadron 42; we will bring back at least one favorite from Wing Commander!"