Zaxxon

Shipgate

Rear Admiral
See, we had that game on the Coleco and I thought it was pretty hard. But I was only three-four years old when we played it. But recently my brother got this harddrive put into his XBox and on it we now have all these Coleco games and they work exceptionally well. We've also got Sewer Sam which is a pretty screwed up game I think. Don't ask me why. It's just messed up.

Q-Bert is on there and Popeye too. Hmm, Turbo may be as well.

So how can I go about getting those old style games? It would be interesting to play q-bert again or even buck rogers.....

jim

Is this a Coleco emulator for the Xbox or is the software some kind of port? I'm currently running a pretty good Coleco emulator for Windows called Virtual Coleco Vision, although I miss the old joysticks with the keypad...

I'm not exactly sure how they do it. It was like a program where he was able to download it onto our computer and then upload it onto the harddrive in his XBox. He paid a guy some money to do it. But it's also pretty cool because we install all the XBox games onto the console itself and this makes it so the game loads much faster. Like Morrowind for example, it loads in just a few seconds.

And yeah, Q-Bert is a bit easier on the XBox controller.

Back