Your WC dream ship?

Yeah, but think about all the human babies that would've died if we hadn't bombed Kilrah. At least the cats smartened up, and are now learning to co-exist peacefully with humans.

I was flying a hellcat on WC3. Three Dralthi on my six. I pull around and make a beeline for a cat corvette. They hit afterburners and luanch missiles at my tail. Slamming the brakes, I flew back and watched in awe as the missiles fragged their own corvette. I then fired off three HS and dispacted the trio with ease.

Yeah. Any "glory moments" stories are welcome. BTW, when I caused that fleabag's Vaktoth to smear itself on the asteroid, I was using a T-Bolt.

Best thing I ever saw in the space flight parts was in Privateer...two Insys patrols flew right into each other, afterburners and all! Good thing too..I was hauling Brilliance!

running away in a WCPedited panther, a manta gets a missile lock on me and fires. I slide, turn 180 degrees, shoot the missile down, fire burners, chicken towards the Manta, pull up and drop a mine while firing full guns to drop his shields, a split second later he runs into the mine and Boom! it's not much, but it was pretty cool.

One time, there were so many Mantas, Morays, and Squids, that I had no choice but to destroy them all by turning the game off.

There was the time when i just got on the last mission in WCP and just about to destroy the wormhole, when i accidentaly put too mush speed going to tower 7 and rammed it. I lost control and a Devil Ray came behind me and fried my butt. That wasn't exactly glorius, because i started swearing and my mom came in. I was grounded for three weeks.

I loved nailing Jazz. I allowed him to get on my tail. Tapping the afterburners, I did a 180 and spun to face him, about 5000 km from him. I launched in Afterburners and fired my mace, then pulled straight up. The bright flash appeared and I heard the "Damn you Captain..." qoute on the comm. Yep, I fragged a pilot with a Nuclear Missile

Fenris Ulven said:
so you are a jazz suporter :mad: ? traitor..... :p

Killing innocents is never the right way... Anyways I think that ten Excaliburs would be able to destroy the entire Kilrathi fleet. In the final loosing path mission in WC3 I can hold the Kilrathi from Earth on my own untill I die of starvation IRL (including that nice Dreadnaugth). :cool:

"I play with fire and break the ice. I play with a nuclear device. Wish it didn't have to be so bad..."

Yeah jazz was fun to nuke the crap out of, or I always liked emptying all my missiles at him and just watching him try and dodge them.

rampage3057 said:
What about you pros? LOAF? psyche? Tye? Any good stories?

Oh, I’ve got stories, all right. But the only place you’ll learn anything is out there, in the cockpit.

Back