Your WC dream ship?

BigsWickDagger said:
OK, I'd take a Raptor if I could outfit it with 2 additional Pilums, and swap the 2 Neutron guns for 2 Mass Driver Cannons. More Porcupines would be nice too.....

I don't think that you can just switch weapons on a fighter :D. Depends on the powerplant of the spacecraft. The Dragon aint for nothing the only ship that uses a Fission Cannon, that's 'coz it has the same engine as a cap ship.

My ideal fighter: One with the armor+shields of an Avenger, the cloaking ability of a Dragon, along with the Dragon's fission cannons, the Reaper cannons of the Excal, and the speed of the Dragon. To top it all off, I'd add 4-5 Mass Drivers.

WhiteDevil01 said:
My ideal fighter: One with the armor+shields of an Avenger, the cloaking ability of a Dragon, along with the Dragon's fission cannons, the Reaper cannons of the Excal, and the speed of the Dragon. To top it all off, I'd add 4-5 Mass Drivers.
You forgot to add: "A million missile launchers, and a racing stripe."

My favorite fighter ever was the raptor............badass though it wasn't all that much in the manueverability area.
I also liked the Excal in WC3, just for the killing power. I thought the bearcat was badass too. I just beat WC4 not to long ago after not playing it in forever and I finally found out you could fly the Bearcat lol. After I got the Dragon I never even looked at other fighters, my loss the bearcat was much more fun to fight in.

My dream frighter would be a Sabre with infinite afterburns and a jump drive.

(give me a sabre with a jump drive and I'll clear the road to Kilrah)

WhiteDevil01 said:

The Dragon has better shields than the Avenger:

Dragon: 500 cm shields, 250 cm armor
Avenger: 400 cm shields, 250 cm armor

Basically. I'd paint it green with a gold trim, and have a stealth mode built into the armor which'd turn it black like the dragon's when needed.

well hrmm..

2 choices:

"old school" it would be an arrow with stormfire + extra ammo - that fighter was great, but lacked punch, a stormy with a few extra rounds would fix that and would be mighty fun !!

i guess the ultimate all purpose weapon would be a dragon, but with the fusions gone ! instead replace it with a fuselage mounted plasma off the dev. AND of course... a storm fire mounted off the side somewhere... that would cain !

cheers

joe

Perhaps I'm using an old dictionary, but since when did "dream" mean "really stupid shit that ignores all hints of reality [even the reality within a fictional game universe] so I could be Mr. Billy Badass"?

I mean, yeah, this is just people shooting the breeze, and not in any way even remotely suggested to be serious, but I doubt y'all couldl get any more munchkin than these totally bizarre wastes of electrons whose only possible purpose is to have a big penis to wave around (overcompensation, perhaps?), unless you invoke everyone's favorite "that's not a moon, that's a space station" or the Behemoth and put it in a fighter-sized package. :p

Back