Your Fleet. . .Glitch

Wendy

Spaceman
I'm TRYING to break things. Remember that.

I don't remember seeing anything about buying a second of anything, so I figured I'd try buying a second Centurion.

Guess what?

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDDIES!

Yep, Lost the first Centurion. AND gained another Artifact as part of the cargo I inherrited.

You can buy a second Tarsus. The one you ALREADY own is considered "Stock-Refurbished" and has a name designation Tarsus-Begin. The one you buy is "Stock." Desination Tarsus.Blank. If you buy a THIRD Tarsus, you'll lose your second Tarsus, "Stock" / Tarsus.Blank.

So, you can buy ONE of EACH. But if I lose my ship, I do NOT want to come back to base to find a Galaxy on the pad, I want another Centurion!

lol well there's no real good gameplay motivating reason to have two of any given ship...
unless you're the US Government or something which has a motto that goes something along the lines of: "Why buy one when you can buy two for twice the price"

Since there's no motivating gameplay factor yet--it's safe to disallow it until gameplay matters provoke code changing

LOL
I was just thinking about when I get waxed. I'm of teh school of Braces and Belt. or Suspenders on Stay-ups. Why not? The rudundancies should have redundancies.

I was just being a snot. It says you will find your other ship there waiting for you on the pad. Well, I wanted it to be a Centurion so I could hop right back into battle and do my worst and get creamed again.

Back