Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Wc4

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Academy (show)

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Mancubus

Rear Admiral
So, probably the silliest poll ecer on CIC forums - what tolwyns office was your favorite. As we all know three WC games start with blair in more or less unpleasant situation in Tolwyns office, so we can easily compare them.

My personal favorite is WC3 one - it had bigger windows and generaly IMO looked nicer than WC$ one, and of course the WC2 one is just too small

WC2 for sure, the musical score made for such a cool atmosphere in all the talking head scenes on board Concordia.

I agree about the music sequence for Tolwyn's office in WC2, but my fave is probably his WC3 office... very imposing.

Attachments

• tolwyn-office-wc3.jpg
    tolwyn-office-wc3.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 221
WC3. Jupiter right outside the window and all the battle charts make it my fav. The WC4 office was too grey and the WC2 too small.

WC4 was probably the nicest looking (since it was *real*!) but the one in WC3 was my favorite. A giant empty room with a couple of computers and a desk. Also, I loved the Confed Combined Forces seal on the floor.

I wonder if the Rapier II that shows up in the background of WC2 offices is supposed to be a picture of a Rapier or a Rapier in a window outside the Concordia...

Poll is missing Wing Commander Academy, where we see his office on occasion.

Instincrively I wanted to vote WC 2 but considering everything, the WC 3 office was the neater one. The WC 2 office seemed kind of cramped. Of course, that one was on a spaceship and not a space station.

I wonder if the Rapier II that shows up in the background of WC2 offices is supposed to be a picture of a Rapier or a Rapier in a window outside the Concordia...
(...)

Personally I always took it to be a picture.

I think the WC3 was the best one. It was nice. And big.

I agree with Mekt-Hakkikt about the picture/window-question. I also think it is a picture.

Instincrively I wanted to vote WC 2 but considering everything, the WC 3 office was the neater one. The WC 2 office seemed kind of cramped. Of course, that one was on a spaceship and not a space station.

Personally I always took it to be a picture.

I wanted to vote WC2 as well because that office was on the Concordia... but I voted WC4. It wasn't as big as his WC3 office for sure, but it was much more asthetically pleasing.

Well the deciding factor for WC4's office for me was the giant carrier being built outside. I know if it were my office I'd spend all day watching them build the ship.

Back