Your Favorite Taunt

Mancubus

Rear Admiral
Hey I always wondered - what are your favorite taunts- Player's, Enemy and wingmen in all games.

i always like these ones from Wc3:

"say good night kitten" - by Blair

and

"You fly like the Ape that you are" from cats.

Certainly not "You pathectic descendants of monkeys!" :)

Hmm, I once had a list with all taunts but I lost it years ago. Tough decision, especially I'm sure to forget some.

"You cannot defeat the Drakhai!" from WC 2 was great (even if it's not really a taunt) and I think to remember that the player ones from Priv were rather funny.

"Maybe I'll just neogiate with them this time, on second thought."

"The Heart of the Tiger has failed his lairmate..."

Yes, that one from Vaquero was the first to come to mind. Undoubtedly my favorite. xP

"I shall eat your heart and spit it out, terran" and "you're going home in a box" I liked too... especially the second just because of how the words tumble out. The taunts were almost all good though, I'm glad there was variation and specials for aces. ^^

The first taunt that comes to my mind, which coincidentily made me laugh for the longest time was: "You're asking for it Garfield." Blair WC III.

I also liked the inept taunts thrown at you in Wing Commander IV, like "Just as I thought, a newbie!"

Privateer: Any taunt by those hyper-hypocrites, the Retros, because they just sound so inept. It's right up there with "Bugs Bunny screws his mother."

Prophecy: "Does your face hurt, bug? 'Cuz it's killing me."

The taunt I always wished I could throw at the Drakhai:

"Durable ship you've got there."

The first taunt that comes to my mind, which coincidentily made me laugh for the longest time was: "You're asking for it Garfield." Blair WC III.

I don't believe that is the exact quote. I think it ends with something other than Garfield like Kitty or something of the like.

OI, PRETTY BOY, KISS MOY ARSE.
OY AM THE GRIMMMM REAPARRRR.
Say 'ello to moy little friend.

Gotta love those priv2 taunts.

The Retros are really awesome too.
DIE! By the very weapons you adore!
Has the god of man abandoned us?

Nomad Terror beat me to the punch. Vaquero's taunt there is my all time favorite, too, mainly because he's so laid back and easy going when you talk to him on the ship. Actually, Vaquero has got to be one of my favorite wingman to fly with in the entire WC series, along with Hunter...

A close runner:

"I don't believe we've been introduced. I'm Maestro. You're Dead!"

Heathen! Taste the purifying fire of the Lord.

The Retros were all the more satisfying when you killed them as they were talking to you. "Deliver us o'Lord for we are in..." Boom!

Back