Your fav ship in WC Armada?

Originally posted by Glenford Doofus
I liked the Wraith and the Dralthi. I don't know why i like the Drathi....

Well the Dralthi is a classic design thus merits to be liked. But apart from that I can't tell either why you liked it ;)

Funny is, whereas I always had problems to regard the WCM as canon, I never had those doubts about Armada.
But both are canon.

Haaa... Armada. The shields... The Voices of War... The first time I saw an Arrow... 7 (?) disks... That's all I can remember. And that the Wraith kicked some serious ass.

Six, I think... not that there's any reason to ever have installed Armada on disk, since it came out on CD at the same time:)

The attacks on Earth mentioned in Victory Streak are from the novel Fleet Action... they're also mentioned in Armada's Voices of War manual.

Anyway, universe-wise Armada's kind of odd...

It has 11 set sectors of space, which are nice because they help fill up the empty space needed to flesh out Confed and Kilrah... (my kingdom for a map of the Hari <G>).

The story between the Shiraak and the Lexington in the gauntlet is rather good, and we can probably assume that that's what happened to Lexington.

(Lexington is referenced in Victory Streak, BTW, in the timeline).

As for the ships, I believe the speed is a tradeoff that corresponds with how light they are...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Six, I think... not that there's any reason to ever have installed Armada on disk, since it came out on CD at the same time:)

Well, when I bought it, arround 1993 (?) to have a cd-rom was a sign of luxury. The same thing as to have a DVD-recorder now. You know, in my country, Not-U.S.A. . ;)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
My kingdom for a map of the Hari...

Ever consider sitting down with Forstchen and a bottle of Scotch and discussing it? You can get him via email and all.

What I really want from Forstchen is a nice, WC novel trilogy involving the Mantu. :)

Originally posted by LeHah

What I really want from Forstchen is a nice, WC novel trilogy involving the Mantu. :)
Bring those wishes to Forstchen on my behalf as well... ;)

I prefer to send a messenger who seems to know him far better than me...

[Thinks about the "glass of Scotch"...] :D

Sadly, I wont be going to DragonCon for a variety of reasons, the big one being that Fate or God or Whomever really doesn't like me having a really good time.

Ah well, at least I'll be playing a 2 day game of Homeworld this weekend. :)

Back