You vs a kilrathi

Status
Not open for further replies.

$tormin

Vice Admiral
you get whatever weapon you want. but you have to be creative.

I use this :D

tank1.jpg

Originally posted by Mav23
is this in ground to air combat? air to air? ground to ground? or tank to soldier?

anyting as long as its original.

got another one. throw aol cd's at it :D

Hmm, well, the Kilrathi have an equivalent to that... tanks with big drills on them... they used 'em on Repleetah.

I'll fight a Kilrathi hand to hand!!!!

I may not win, granted, but I'll give it a shot!!!

:D

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Hmm, well, the Kilrathi have an equivalent to that... tanks with big drills on them... they used 'em on Repleetah.

thats not a drill tank. thats a poke tank :D for those unruly newbies :D

Be original, huh? Hmmmm...

I'll take a Border World-tastic Banshee... The powerplant replaced with that of a Dragon. Mounted above and slightly behind the cockpit, to either side, the engines of an Arrow, just for grins. And I meant separate from the intakes that are currently there, but attached a la A-10. The center "prong" will have it's guns removed and replaced with a small internal torpedo launcher like in Priv. The laser cannons will be replaced with Priv style Tachyon guns. The outer prongs will be made rotatable, so that I could fly above a cap ship and while I'm going straight past, the guns will still be able to fire downwards or even to the rear. This monstrosity will also have a small, auto-turreted rear laser just behind the cockpit. Not too powerful, that, just enough to annoy people on my tail.

I think that's good.

And for the record, no, I'm not serious, I just started throwing bits of fighters together.

Originally posted by TyeDyeBoy
Be original, huh? Hmmmm...

I'll take a Border World-tastic Banshee... The powerplant replaced with that of a Dragon. Mounted above and slightly behind the cockpit, to either side, the engines of an Arrow, just for grins. And I meant separate from the intakes that are currently there, but attached a la A-10. The center "prong" will have it's guns removed and replaced with a small internal torpedo launcher like in Priv. The laser cannons will be replaced with Priv style Tachyon guns. The outer prongs will be made rotatable, so that I could fly above a cap ship and while I'm going straight past, the guns will still be able to fire downwards or even to the rear. This monstrosity will also have a small, auto-turreted rear laser just behind the cockpit. Not too powerful, that, just enough to annoy people on my tail.

I think that's good.

And for the record, no, I'm not serious, I just started throwing bits of fighters together.

what a very ugly fighter that would make. COOL :cool:

I would take a vampire put 3 mace missiles onto it replace its guns with fusion guns put 3 mass drivers on to a turret and place the turret on speed up the ship and have two small living quarters attached 1 for the pilot 1 for the turret person

[Edited by Cmdre Crane Seccafien on 04-27-2001 at 22:21]

Personally, I'd put together a man-trap (cat-trap?) layered with spikes, and baited with cat-nip....

Best, Raptor

I would take an Nova class Dreadnought (from B5) and ram that little cat!!! or if I am limited to tech in WC, I would take some of those candy almond things that they give out at wedings and are harder than diamonds, and I would put them in the kilrathi's food and it would choke and I woulds go "YAYYYYYYYYY" or perhaps I would throw a million condoms turned water balloons (no sick jokes intended, but they work better than real balloons) and chuck em all at him, THAT IS IT, I would bring my girlfriend with me and use her super human nagging abilities to nag the kilrathi to death

*No insult to anybody, kilrathi, female, or otherwise was intended in this post

Oh. I didn't know that. Instead....

I want a small Star Destroyer-ish hull, say... thirty metres long, without the bridge tower. I want four engines mounted on the back in addition to those normall found on a Star Destroyer, Centurion style. I want an Arrow's cockpit built in to the hull, with Excal style vertical wing/tail stuff at the rear corners... you know what, let's have Hellcat's wings at the corners instead, with the Excal thingies at the end of those, sort of like a Rapier 2. I want four Tachyon guns mounted in the front of the hull and the top, two fission guns just outside the cockpit, but both mounted inside the hull so that the barrels showed at the middle. Three bays for missiles underneath, and again the M/AM powerplant.

There. Oh, I shoulda added Star Trek stuff. Oh well. Maybe I'll do another. This is unexpectedly fun.

Originally posted by TyeDyeBoy
Oh. I didn't know that. Instead....

I want a small Star Destroyer-ish hull, say... thirty metres long, without the bridge tower. I want four engines mounted on the back in addition to those normall found on a Star Destroyer, Centurion style. I want an Arrow's cockpit built in to the hull, with Excal style vertical wing/tail stuff at the rear corners... you know what, let's have Hellcat's wings at the corners instead, with the Excal thingies at the end of those, sort of like a Rapier 2. I want four Tachyon guns mounted in the front of the hull and the top, two fission guns just outside the cockpit, but both mounted inside the hull so that the barrels showed at the middle. Three bays for missiles underneath, and again the M/AM powerplant.

There. Oh, I shoulda added Star Trek stuff. Oh well. Maybe I'll do another. This is unexpectedly fun.

all that for one poor kilrathi?
I like your style :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back