You turn your back for one second...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnyne

Vice Admiral
Man, I look away for a few weeks and this place is so... odd. There is more Japanese and Japan-related content now than I was prepared for.

What the #$%@ is going on???

what festivities? i nearly collasped after seeing a nice and good looking board turn into........... well..............

Originally posted by Saturnyne
Man, I look away for a few weeks and this place is so... odd. There is more Japanese and Japan-related content now than I was prepared for.

What the #$%@ is going on???

Read the "Bangusetsu" thread and try to find out... :D

Originally posted by dacis2
what festivities? i nearly collasped after seeing a nice and good looking board turn into........... well..............
You are a very stupid person. Please go away and never come back.

Frosty, I know you're inherently cruel to people, but don't lash out. Dacis2 did nothing wrong. Any fan is welcome, in my opinion... we need all we can get!

Yeah, back off Frosty. And Dacis2, I thought the whole thing was hilarious, so what if it was fruity and pink and we all turned into little girls and animals and... okay, nevermind :(

I'll stop posting in response to you if you, in turn, agree never to address me again. I think that's a fair trade.

Originally posted by Mav23
Yeah, back off Frosty.

Frosty may have lashed-out, but you're hardly the appropriate person to scold him. Kindly get back in your place. The admin are quite capable of doing their jobs without your help.

5) Since there are different people of different tastes and points of view, let's just say our opinions in a nice way and respect the others' reasonable opinions. Flames or other outright abusive language is not tolerated.

10) Please be aware of the fact that the CIC is limited in bandwidth & server space, and try to be sensible with your posts. Which is not to say that you are to be serious 100% of the time - but there are limits on "silly" posts.

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back