You know you're an idiot when....

Bandit LOAF said:
To the best of my recollection (it was six years ago), we talked about Richard Garriott's house and the possibility that the cut-away Tiger's Claw poster and the Tiger's Claw deck plans in the Confed Handbook might contradict eachother.

He also asked us if we noticed the easter eggs in the book that he discussed in our infoburst interview.

Lunitari said:
You just bid on a classic Wing Commander game on eBay you already own to just get the manuals.
Not a bad move at all considering you could easily sell your extra games to Wingnuts on this board or on Ebay.
Shipgate said:
Manuals are great bathroom readers. I have most my computer game manuals in the bathroom.
Lunitari said:
I agree totally....nothing is better than studying ship configs or comparing missile payloads from the latrine. Wow, that almost sounded derrogatory.
Remind me not to buy manuals from you guys :p. Lunitari, did you ask the guy you bought the manuals from how he used them!? ;)

I really liked the manuel for Strike Commander ;) Commercials from gunshops and stuff... neat.

Actually Strike Commander is probably one of the most underated games of all time.... what a great idea.. a mercenary squard of fighter pilots.

A Horizontal shoot'em up made by Capcom in the early 90's also had the same kind of idea, it was called U.N. squadron and it had some pretty good stuff i.e. Different selectable characters, aircraft, missions and a wide range of weapons combined with good graphics and sounds made it quite a good wee game!

Good ol' U.N. Squadron. One of a handful of arcade games I ever beat on one quarter. You have to use the A-10 to do it.

Back