yet another fan movie in the works :)

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Also, I don't think Confed desiginates the galaxy into quadrants, a la Star Trek...

In this case, you do think wrong, though I suspect that's not an uncommon state.

WC very much does use galactic quadrants, as demonstrated on the map that came with WCP.

yeah I've been using the WCP map as a referance to where the action is going to take place, and there is very much a delta quadrant.

About the movie; nice. As for the actors, look around. You might be able to find some fans that would volunteer to act. Just watch out for the weirdos. And follow through on this movie, been waiting for a half decent one for a while.
So good luck and good hunting!;)

as for the actors, I think i'll just be using my friends back home which contain a couple with wing commander expeiance and okay acting ability, but it looks like another wing commander film with mostly english actors :D, any ways work begins on script once courseworks done..

new ship designs....

yeah we will have a good few new fighter designs for sure and a good couple of capship designs, but we will be seeing a good few old WCP ships in there with out giving too much away there

WOW! Sounds and looks pretty sweet

That looks pretty sweet dude. I tried to find the links for your videos, but they are prolly right in front of my face. Either way, I hope things are going well and I wish you the best of luck. its looking awesome. Send me an e-mail if you have an update for it.

Movie Animations

I am very impressed by the talent this board and others seem to attract. How the hell do you guys learn all this stuff? Is it being taught in the high schools or are you taking college courses in it.

My main experience is with AutoCad and while I can make 3D models of houses and things it pales in comparison to this stuff.

Please can someone direct me to a website or something to learn more about this stuff.

Oh well keep up the good work.

Back