Yea WC1 ringtone, yea!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
I just loaded up a program called WebJAL and used it to load up the WC 1 theme for the main ringtone on my Nextel NASCAR phone. I took the WC1a.mid file from the MIDI pack in the CIC music section and voila. I had to cut it down a little but it sounds great, and I think the disco light around the Direct Connect microphone flashes in time to the music. :) Maybe next I'll use the Kilrathi theme to for my ringer on all the people I don't like. :D
Okay, I admit this is probably a dumb post, but hey maybe somebody will find some interest out of it.

I've got the Retro Chick from Privateer saying "Can it be? Has the God of Man abandoned us?" as my SMS alert.

Lorien said:
I've got the Retro Chick from Privateer saying "Can it be? Has the God of Man abandoned us?" as my SMS alert.

:D That's a great idea! Are you having constant calls from a girlfriend?

I use the WC1 "killed an enemy" theme as one of my ringtones.

That would be great, then you can have someone call you again and again, so you can hear it over and over and over until you've completed your mission... :D

Yeah I keep Wc1 theme as mine for several months now...the scramble music would be pretty good though. I may switch.

If my phone started playing the scramble theme I'd start instinctively running down the hall while looking for a helmet to the confusion of everyone around me.

The first time my phone rang with the Scramble Theme, I thought "Man, I want to play Wing Com - hey, whats that noise?"

(I'm still not use to owning the damned thing)

pregnate_kittens.jpg

Those are some nice cute kitties.
I wish I could load some midis in my cell phone. And I wish I could have a kitty.

But is that an animated gif portraying the cartoon likeness of Patrick Stewart dressed as the television and movie character Jean Luc Piccard?

No. Its an animated gif portraying the cartoon Hee Haw: The Next Generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back