XBLA game Undertow free to download

I think it's supposed to be average to decent. Like Kris said, it's the second 16-player game after Arena, and it has a bigger coop component. Probably somewhat underwhelming as the free make-up game, but then they could have found something much worse to give away.

I think it's supposed to be average to decent. Like Kris said, it's the second 16-player game after Arena, and it has a bigger coop component. Probably somewhat underwhelming as the free make-up game, but then they could have found something much worse to give away.

I tried the demo which was neat, and there's some nifty 3D cutscenes in the story mode and the game looks quite pretty, but the actual gameplay is kind of bland to me.

I don't mind getting a free game that I don't already have, but I was hoping that they would let us choose what we got. My roommates and I were hoping to get Streets of Rage.

I was actually hoping for the obvious game -- Hexic 2, which was given away in some countries a while ago... I keep telling myself I can't buy it until I have 200/200 in Hexic (and that's just not going to happen.)

Back