X-Men 3 Trailer

I couldn't get the movie to play either. Apparently the links on the site are malfunctioning... Why don't they use .wmv? Crazy...

Lets all think long and hard as to why the folks at Apple.com don't use the Windows Media Video format.

I see white. There's a dedicated space in the middle of the web-page for viewing the video... and it's showing me a lot of white and no mutch of anything else. In fact it's not showing me anything else than the color white. Boy, that's a lot of white. I'm gessing the movie takes place during a very white and very saturated snow blizzard...
Or maybe I'm just a dimwit who doesn't know how to operate software properly...
I'm lealing towards the dimwit theory...

I can't play it either, but I was glad to see in the photo gallery that Storm is still being played by Halle Berry

Marc said:
I see white. There's a dedicated space in the middle of the web-page for viewing the video... and it's showing me a lot of white and no mutch of anything else. In fact it's not showing me anything else than the color white. Boy, that's a lot of white. I'm gessing the movie takes place during a very white and very saturated snow blizzard...
Or maybe I'm just a dimwit who doesn't know how to operate software properly...
I'm lealing towards the dimwit theory...

Had this same problem myself, but figured something out that might help some of you. Just right-click on the white and choose "Open This Link" (or something to that effect. It could have something to do with a pop-up blocker or something.

And you can't be a dimwit, Marc. Geez...just think what that would make me! :eek:

- FireFalcon ~};^

X_FIREFALCON said:
Had this same problem myself, but figured something out that might help some of you. Just right-click on the white and choose "Open This Link" (or something to that effect. It could have something to do with a pop-up blocker or something.

And you can't be a dimwit, Marc. Geez...just think what that would make me! :eek:

- FireFalcon ~};^

I tried that myself, and it still doesn't work. All I see is a Quicktime icon that is torn in half.

Confed said:
I can't play it either, but I was glad to see in the photo gallery that Storm is still being played by Halle Berry
i'm surprised that Halle Berry is even playing storm in the movie cause i heard she got pissed because the movie wasn't about storm. but i heard that awhile back ago. maybe she changed her mind.

Ye$, $he $urelly had pretty compelling rea$on$ to change her mind. And she needs to be in a good movie again, after catwoman and all that.

d3r3k said:
I tried that myself, and it still doesn't work. All I see is a Quicktime icon that is torn in half.

That can mean two things... either the link is broken or that you dont have the right version of quicktime... (its up to ver.7 now and 7 is required if you clicked on the quicktime HD links)

Also regarding a totally white video... I went back to the site and tried the non HD ones and had that problem. But after closing my web browser and reloading the site they all played just fine. So it could have to do with their server capacity or some kind of software glitch on your end that occured when you tried to load it.

Yeah, I picked up on that too. Well, I could try to get the link to work but quite frankly I just don't feel up to updating my Quicktime right now. Maybe later... :)

Back