www.feardotcom.com

GamerGirl

Spaceman
You know what I like, I like cheesy movies. Yes those kind of movies where big bad things are going to happen and you know they are coming but you don’t know when and where and so you are glued, stuck watching, watching and then….BAM the scary man jumps out or the sexy girl holding the man takes out her ice pick. Movies like the crazy "Wing Commander". Oh yeah, it’s bad but it’s yumm. So is anyone else for this? Who else has seen the super sexy, super “oh yeah” trailer for “Fear Dot Com”? (at least go to www.feardotcom.com)? And for those of you who have what do you think? Stephen Dorff is what’s that word…“steamy”. And the idea of a internet site that once you enter you have only 45 hours to live is…wow. I can't wait to see the movie. It comes out soon at the end of Aug.. I have got to see this movie. Who else?

This is the worst ad campaign in the history of the universe. And the universe has a long history of bad ad campaigns.

We got the same thing at news@ earlier this week.

All I can say is it's going to take one hell of a lot of spam to convince me Stephen Dorff is what's that word... "steamy."

Originally posted by Delta_Strife
Can we get rid of it?

Like all threads, this one will eventually die and fall off the front page of the forum. That is, of course, unless you keep replying to it. Stop whining and let it die.

Originally posted by Delta_Strife
Maybe but they are different ip address.

That's easy enough to fake with a multi-proxy program; I did it all the time when I downloaded the WC animated stuff with DAP. OoOps, did I say that out loud?:D

Back