Wraith Cockpit.

frostytheplebe

Seventh Part of the Seal
I still have not had the oppertunity to play WC Armada... i've wanted to soooo badly just to be able to fly a wraith... if anyone has a picture, i was wondering if they could let me know, or show me what the interior looks like?? THANKS A LOT!!!!
-Frosty TP

No problem,

wraith1.png

wraith2.png

wraith3.png

wraitha1.png

wraitha2.png

wraitha3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Thanks!!! ... wait a second, one of those looks like WC2 graphics... when do you get to fly one in WC2????

Yeah, Armada looks good. I really like the low res 3D engine for some reason. The best VGA cockpit art you can find.

Sweet Thanks!!! ... wait a second, one of those looks like WC2 graphics... when do you get to fly one in WC2????

I would've thought that was the reason you wanted to see the Armada Wraith (having played Academy). How are you familiar with the Wraith over something like the Kor-Larh or Phantom?

I would've thought that was the reason you wanted to see the Armada Wraith (having played Academy). How are you familiar with the Wraith over something like the Kor-Larh or Phantom?

Well part of it is due to Standoff... The cockpit they use is a redress of a Raptor Cockpit, not the actual Wraith. Plus in WC3 i was always a fan of the reaper gun, so i wanted to find another ship that carried them. The Wraith came up as one.

Yeah, the Reaper Cannon is a real beast on the Wraith. The Tachyon/Plasma Cannons are a good bit more powerful in WC3, but the Reaper is the fancy new high end gun in Academy.

Are the Jrathek's Photon Cannons in Academy the same as the Wraith's Reaper? I do think so.
Oh, to think of the Jrathek's Plasma Bolts - those were incredibly crappy!

Yeah the reaper was awesome on Academy, I remember. After all those particle guns on WC2, it was a good change.

Back