Would you like a CapShip with that?

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Disabling 'Lex is the 'official' path... that's how it's done in the WCIV novel.

In the novel maybe, but the Strat. guide shows the lex destroyed and tells you to destroy it. I like blowing it up, cause I like to see the hulk floating around in space! Looks cool!

it's nice that you guys finally started responding to my question after I RESTARTED WCIV and saved the Lex. I should of just left it as is...:(

Ok if you disable the Lexington instead of blowing it up, do you still get that neat Seather scene where he dices Paulsen's neck? (That scene was very eerie to me!)

RFB

Yeah, you do. The cutscene is exactly the same except for the Lexington being intact. By the way, I heard something about a bisected Hellcat in that scene, but last time I played through, I didn't see it, even though I looked for it.

I remember that bisected hellcat! It appeared to be sliced in half, like it was cut with a very sharp fine blade or something, not even rough edges!

RFB

hmm...yeah if they made another WC game, going back the to the Lexington would be cool. I liked the Lexington. It'd be really cool if they brought back Naismith too!

I don't think they'd bring back the older (WC1+2) ships again though. The 'regular' people wouldn't appreciate them. They'd just be like "WTF is this green ship. It's stupid! Blah!"

I don't really like the Lex very much. I don't know why... I would like to go on a ship like I don't know, the TCS Victory II, or the TCS Victory: CV-40-A:))). It would be nice to wipe out the bugs in a ship that got it's name from the ship that wiped out Kilrah!(No, not the TCS Excalibur, you know what I mean)

and don't even say anything about them bringing back Naismith! Why do you think I gutted the Lexington in the first place? :)

no, now it would be a GIANT hamburger :)

(and it would attack you with super-sonic attack pickles :))

Back on topic I would like to be on one of 3 ships. 1. The TCS Eisen, 2. A confederation class dreadnought or 3. FRLS Independance: First to Kilrah.

Yes, back on topic...
I'd love to see the Concordia class flying around again, for that matter, why not bring back some old skool Bengal class carriers and just upgrade them to survive in modern day warfare? (As mentioned in a post from another thread: "Damn I'm glad she's on my side.")
All these new-fangled hulls they say are the next best thing are really starting to get to me. I'm tired of having a new 'super ship' every time someone in confed changes their underwear!

yeah, I hate being sent to an industructable ship where surival is a near certainty and the enemy stands no chance against my horrific combat skills :)

I would like to see a carrier like the Tiger's Claw, Concordia, Cerberus, or Midway. I like carriers with catapults and landing bays. This fly-through hanger bullshit sucks.

Back