BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA

• Yes

Votes: 27 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bob McDob

Better Health Through Less Flavor
...if it used the WC34 engine, "talking head" cinematics (in this case more like the newones in C:FW) and a full professional crew who happen to be diehard WC fans? Chris Roberts would head as creative consultant and LOAF would be technical advisor.

In other words, would you pay $30 (maybe less, since it's basicaly using six-year old technology) for a WC promising to be the BEST EVER!!!!!11111? (Music and sound would be tops of course, using Oldziey, Kiner, Fatman, and possibly Williams and Franke - all theoretical, now :D)

Stupid question, but they get some interesting answers...or not...

Definitively yes, WC 3-4 Engine was very good, if the story is good i don´t care if they are comics, muppets, or Jack Nicholson.

I missed your polls (snif,snif) :p

I'd have to agree with that, how could you not?! After all, your having a good engine, as well as people you know are qualified in the WC Universe, as well as the design and ideas.

I would definitly buy it as long as there was a Macintosh version (Bobbo1701 dodges the large blunt objects the rest of CZ people throw at him.) Sorry I am one of the Apple faithful. But yeah the WC 3-4 was basass and if a new game used it I would buy it. But I don't know about a new SWC. As far as I'm concered, the one that's out there now was crap. Maybe that's just me. But I do like killing all my wingman in it since I don't kget arrested for it.

I'd Play It, Yeah Yeah Yeah

The answer is pretty obvious. I definitely say "YES!"

However, I am with Bobbo1701 in my stand against SWC. That game is so wierd it's downright scary. Plus, referring to Ghost's post, Jack Nicholson is in it (sort of; Maniac sounds exactly like him).

However, Darkmage is on to something when he mentioned that remake of WC2 with the WC4 engine.... :)

I would by it.

The WC3/4 engine is very good (I like it more than the WCP Vision engine) It's an old engine but there could still some improvements like bigger textures, better explosions, a better hud etc. because of the faster computer's nowadays.

Sounds so good. I would do it myself if I only could...

Back