Work name "Wing Commander 2634" (Nexus mod from Russia)

Screenshot's with Bengal, SC Concordia from Bob McDob, rapira, broadsword and as target Snacair carier from Chevieblazer here:
http://spacerat.narod.ru/mod/galery.htm
Thet's is a final design of thet ship. Its take design the main gun (mezon), hevi laser, torpedo launcher and flak.
GUI icon's are enable.
Now i'm test's bird, achilles, spacebase and drymen.
4 various design kilrathi ship from movie (snacair as battleship, snacair as carrier, cruiser (class unknown, did any help?) and fraltha as destroer)
If any need - i may be build some multiplayer mission with thet ship. Jast write here and give me 1-3 day's...

In order, the four Kilrathi capital ships seen in the movie are:

Snakeir - Superdreadnaught
Sivar - Dreadnaught (Battleship)
Fralthi - Cruiser
Ralari - Destroyer

To Bob McDob
Yes, i new it. It's a game classification. But in the movie take some diffirent classification. In first assault on TС : "3 dozen starfighters, 2 destroers and 1 battleship". And the Blair chaser in quazar - "Snakair is to big!!!" - its ship are different in back part like one of it take the hangar with fighter (first) and other jast the drednaught (it no launch fighter fore chasing Blair in Sol sistem and not have a hangar patch). And at Last - The destroers (model) in first battle with TC and in asteroid bombarding scene and in "Entering in the Sol" is are one shipmodel. And Pilots and Capitan say "Fralthi". Ralari is no present in the movie (I'm see movie on english special fore take the "name" of shipclass). If I'm wrong - put mi on movie episod where i can see the real "position"

To Bob McDob
Yes, i new it. It's a game classification. But in the movie take some diffirent classification. In first assault on TС : "3 dozen starfighters, 2 destroers and 1 battleship". And the Blair chaser in quazar - "Snakair is to big!!!" - its ship are different in back part like one of it take the hangar with fighter (first) and other jast the drednaught (it no launch fighter fore chasing Blair in Sol sistem and not have a hangar patch). And at Last - The destroers (model) in first battle with TC and in asteroid bombarding scene and in "Entering in the Sol" is are one shipmodel. And Pilots and Capitan say "Fralthi". Ralari is no present in the movie (I'm see movie on english special fore take the "name" of shipclass). If I'm wrong - put mi on movie episod where i can see the real "position"

The ships which fight the Tiger's Claw (in the battle and the bombardment scene) are Ralari. The Fralthi model only shows up briefly at the end of the movie (it wasn't fully completed -- hence it appears only as a rough untextured model in The Confederation Handbook).

Back