Wooo! Just got WC4 DVD!

Toefur

Spaceman
I can't believe how lucky I was. I saw it sitting there in a second hand games shop, for only... ONE DOLLAR!

That's cool. And I looked at some of the movies in the DVD player on the computer, but I want to be able to watch them all at once... and in order.

Are there any good suggestions as to how I go about doing this?

Perhaps I need to convert them all into VCD format or something? I've never really done anything like this... but if anyone could help out, that'd be neat.

It's a pity I can't play the game... at least I can watch though. (Don't know why I'd want to... I've seen it soooooo many times :D ).

The dxr cards for playing the game are frequently on ebay for just a couple dollars. Your best bet for simply watching them all might be to find a player that lets you playlist them.

If you have the hardware, connect your computer to a home theater sysetm and watch WC on a big TV, with dolby surround sound, it's quite an experience.

Good for you. I've ordered mine ...hmmm let me see... 3 months ago from Starvector and I'm still waiting. It would be a rather decent thing if someone took SV from the "where to buy" list.

Where did you find a shop that sells second hand pc games? I'm really trying to find a wc4 dvd but to no avail (except one i found on ebay that i bought for 50 bucks it turned out to just be the original version slapped onto a dvd disk. Grrrrrr)

Sorry to hear the bad deal you got on the double-sided DVD. Did you ask the seller about it beforehand?

There aren't many nation-wide PC stores that still have the WC games in stock. It's pretty much impossible to find the one-sided DVD WC4 anyways, since it was packaged with a DVD encoder. You're pretty much stuck with eBay.

ChanceKell said:
Sorry to hear the bad deal you got on the double-sided DVD. Did you ask the seller about it beforehand?

I wouldn't really call buying the wrong version of WC4 DVD a bad deal... It may not be happy for him, but the deal probably wasn't particularly bad. Also, the deal was, in this case, on the single sided DVD.

Woah. Thanks for pointing out my mistake with confusing double-sided with single-sided WC4 DVDs. Sorry I didn't catch them earlier.

no, i didn't ask the seller which version it was because at the time i did not know that there were two versions on dvd floating around out there. It was kinda my bad for not researching it more. Oh, well. Hey , congrats mam. forgot to mention that in my earlier post.

Back