Wood Models

*Somehow* i doubt he'll produce a single one without an order, but maybe he has a basic mock-up he made to look if his machines can handle the shapes. Ask him if he can do a Tiamat ~~~

I would certainly be happy to pay $200 for a quality wooden model of a Hellcat... but I somehow doubt this is especially legitimate (at the very least, his synopsis certainly isn't - no one, anywhere, is waiting on surplus wooden models of Hellcats to arrive.)

Things work differently in the Philippines. Funny though, no response at all to my query. If this guy would convince me that it's for real and as good as some of his pictured models, I would buy one.

Almost every listing he has says the same thing. Neat, but I'm not really up to spending that much and having to wait. :D

He has good feedback, so he probably has people carving up whatever people order after they order it, despite what the auction listing says. But if it were a scam, the part about having to wait a couple months would be a big giveaway. If you can drag it out like that, you lose a lot of the ebay/paypal protections you might have.

I don't trust the fact that a lot of the feedback doesn't seem to have anything to do with their auctions; very few people are commenting on airplane models that it took them several months to get.

Back