WinXP .9b: How do you see your mission list?

powercat

Spaceman
I am using the WinXP .9b version and am having problems with knowing what missions I have accepted. When I save, then quit out of the game, the only way I know I have a mission, is the cargo I have. The manual says something about [shift]-O, but it doesn't work. How do I find out what missions I have?

Hitting the O key should bring up the mission list once your in space. Theres no way to review current missions in dock as far as I know.

Once you've accepted a mission, if you go back into the mission computer, it'll say the number of active mission, but there is no way to view what you've accepted as far as I know.

In the bottom of the left panel in the mission computer console there will be a category called "Active Missions" if you have accepted any mission computer missions. Fixer mission and guild missions do not show up here.

O,o,0 (zero),')' ([shift]-zero), nothing brings up list of missions

Crumb said:
Hitting the O key should bring up the mission list once your in space. Theres no way to review current missions in dock as far as I know.

I've tried big-O, little-o, zero, shift-zero, and all the control and alt versions of those. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but nothing brings up a list of missions. The only time I can see a list of missions is after I have just accepted them and left the docking bay/pad. If I accept a mission or missions, then save and quit, then go back into the game, I get NOTHING when doing anything resembling an "O", any time or anywhere. Otherwise, this game rocks! I haven't played this game since the 90's, and it is nice to be back.

only campaign missions (i.e. sandoval and company ) are saved through a savegame...

temporary missions get quit after you reload :)

Re: WinXP .9b: How do you see your mission list?

hellcatv said:
only campaign missions (i.e. sandoval and company ) are saved through a savegame...

temporary missions get quit after you reload :)

Thats too bad. While it doesn't save the missions, it does saddle you with the mission cargo. Which, unfortunately, the only thing you can do with is dump.

Back