WingNut Wedding: Chris & Lacey Take Off! (June 30, 2014)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Congratulations Chris and Lacey! WCNews editor Chris Reid married the former Ms. Lacey Kumanchik on Saturday, June 21st, 2014. Chris and Lacey threw one heck of a wedding at the Seattle Museum of Flight, complete with dinner and dancing under an SR-71 variant! Here's to a lifetime of happy marriage for one of the men responsible for keeping Wing Commander alive.

chrisreid_wedding2.jpg chrisreid_wedding3.jpg chrisreid_wedding5.jpg chrisreid_wedding6.jpg chrisreid_wedding7.jpg chrisreid_wedding9.jpg chrisreid_wedding18.jpg chrisreid_wedding11.jpg chrisreid_wedding13.jpg chrisreid_wedding14.jpg chrisreid_wedding15.jpg chrisreid_wedding17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats again!

It was a great night. The CIC table tore up the tarmac under that SR-71!

Chris,
On the 15th of the previous year I was in your shoes, so I have fresh the memories in my mind and I know the feeling.
In other words... Congratulations!!! (from both the brothers).

the MaslasBros

Congratulations and welcome to the marriage club Chris!

Don't forget to link up your YouTube videos!

A bit jealous... I want to stand under an SR-71 too. :cool:

Thanks again all! I love that Excalibur and its crazy purple background.

Don't forget to link up your YouTube videos!

We tried to make our wedding a bit different - it's aviation themed, but there's also a lot of jokes mixed in. Nobody cried, because people were laughing each step of the way. Here's the ceremony:

And the toasts:

Congratulations Chris and Lacey. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Wish you all the best in your future :)

I'm on vacation with only a shaky internet connection so I'll keep it short: congratulations and a happy marriage to you both! It looks like it was one awesome wedding.

Excellent!

I wanna make a flightstick joke but I'll just stick with "Congratulations to the happy couple" instead :)

Congratulations to both of you! It's good to see that people are still getting married so I wish you all the best for your future!

Back