Wing commander whatever...

U

Unregistered

for full versions of ANY wing commander game...or for pretty much ANY game period, check out P2P groups like KAZAA or OVERNET....Overnet has a much better clientelle than kazaa, but both are pretty good...oh...and for those hard to find music titles....check out WINMX....for all of those people that don't like the fact that I am posting this thread, TOUGH!....P2P and sharing files is inevitable and no matter how may times there is a 'napster' that shuts down, and restarts charging 14.95 for 15 d/ls, there will always be at least 3 or more P2P free groups to take its place...its reality, deal with it!

It's neat how you think you're special...

You, of course, realize that anyone with half a brain already knows this, of course?

You rebel, you.

lol...not trying to be a rebel, just trying to inform all the people without half a brain...don't think I am special...just trying to help out some people who may need to get in the swing of things...oh, BTW...thanks for the support =o)

Unregistered said:
lol...not trying to be a rebel, just trying to inform all the people without half a brain...don't think I am special...just trying to help out some people who may need to get in the swing of things...oh, BTW...thanks for the support =o)

You are special as a down special.

You are master of the obvious.

Besides I'd challenge you to find a full 5 CD set of KS over Kazzaa...

Hey, man, LOAF is here, bringing it to you OLD SCHOOL MTV doesn't *want* you to know the *truth*! You can use Kazaaa to download *FILES*! Hell yes, it's true! Don't be FOOLED by your little MINDLESS WORLD! The *man* doesn't tell you file sharing programs are for *files*, yo. Word up to my homies in the 301 - they know what file sharing is all about (files). And word *down* to those sonsofbitch suckas in Washington - you bitches can't stop da file sharing revolution! It's like tha New Kidz, it will NEVER DIE!

Timecube 4 Life.

Back