Wing Commander Unknown Enemy GL DLL error

GeForcer

Spaceman
Hello Wing Commanders! This is my first post and I hope I am not bringing something that was answer before! I have looked around and didn’t find anything!

My problem is that I downloaded Wing Commander Unknown Enemy (Basic version) from http://unknownenemy.solsector.net/download.html and I installed it! Then I started the WC UE launcher to set the options, and when I tried to start the game it just tell me (Fatal) "Could not determine what GL DLL to load." I tried every setting possible but nothing seems to work! I am using XP (pro) so I tried to change the compatibility Mode to 95, 98/me, NT and 2000 but nothing works! I have a GeForce 4 TI 4200 and the drivers for it are up to date!

Could it be that the game was not made for this card or for XP?
Do I need to download some kind of directX file?
Is there a Direct 3d or Glide file to download?
Should I try to contact be email the company?

I know I am asking a lot but I would be happy to get an answer!
So take your time and don’t be shy to tell me that I am not at the right place!

I hope I didn’t take to mush of you time and thxs so mush for your help (what ever it may be) :D

Don´t post stuff twice. I´ve already answered your questions in the Unknown Enemy forum.

Don´t worry. It´s just that posting for support twice can confuse the supporters. And asking for UE help in the UE forum is a better idea.

Back