Wing Commander TV show... a severe lack of news?

Conrad

Rear Admiral
it has been anounced on the PNR web site but has there been any press release or any other anouncements? who are going to behind this new series bar PNR? when is it going to be released? I think its time to do some detective work :)

I think you need to hold your horses. Pre-production is a rather boring bunch of papers being signed and other craptacular red tape activites.

even though its going to pre-production, wouldn't there be some kind of anouncement bar a tiny mention on the offical web site?

They only do that for major announcements. We won't hear anything about it until they sign some cast members.

So... a Joe Garrity will be playing Colonel Christopher Blair?

From his age I might guess the series will take place around the late 2660's.

Just about the end of (great) Kilrathi War.

Originally posted by TheFraix
So... a Joe Garrity will be playing Colonel Christopher Blair?

From his age I might guess the series will take place around the late 2660's.

Just about the end of (great) Kilrathi War.

Considering the date of that news, who they "cast" and the general silliness of the quotes, that is part of the April Fool's fun.

Originally posted by Shane

Considering the date of that news, who they "cast" and the general silliness of the quotes, that is part of the April Fool's fun.

a lot of times they only cast after pro-production unless they have a person already picked out for a part.:)

Until there are some official annoucements I would just hope for the best and wait to see if a show actually gets made which at this point isnt definite.

I'd love to see someone like Garrity make a cameo on the show.

LOAF too of course :D

loafinwc4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back