Wing Commander TV series gone?

The most positive thing I can say about the Battlestar Galactica miniseries was that it was the worst miniseries ever produced in the history of man, including "World War I" as a miniseries instead of a horrific war.

Ghostcloak said:
Well... I've been watching battlestar galactica... and that is a pretty good show I believe. I could see a similar resemblance in that an WC, so if they did create a series for WC on sci-fi or UPN, something would have to make WC stand out and much better of a series to steal some of those Glactica fans away ;)

My parents introduced me to that. They told me of a show they remembered 'back in the day' that is a lot like 'that new game I'm playing' and I rather enjoyed watching it. :cool:

I always had a crush on Maren Jensen, the exotic Polynesian/white actress who played Athena. I have'nt seen the new miniseries, does it stay true to the original?

Not sure... The original battlestar galactica was my father's generation of tv series and stuff. From what he said after he watched the trailer, it seems to have the same story line and stuff... plot is a bit different.

I have to agree that S:AAB was great. I too like the movie, but you have to look at it outside of the games

The new one is kinda more...realistic or something. Theres a feud going between Captain Adma ad his son Apollo, The cylons have these new models that look like humans and this weird electro magnetic weapon that disables all the new Viper Mk Vs...so they have to use the old ones and such. I really hope they make it into the series...even though Ive heard bad things bout it.

Ghostcloak said:
Not sure... The original battlestar galactica was my father's generation of tv series and stuff. From what he said after he watched the trailer, it seems to have the same story line and stuff... plot is a bit different.

Now I feel old, although I used to watch reruns, not the original airing.

Back