Wing Commander: "Transgression" (WingNuts Needed)

WingFan06

1st Lieutenant
Around the start of this year I requested people send me sample Audio Files, looking for a winner in a contest that would decide who would be the voice of my Early Story Eternal Vigilence...Unfortunately, E.V didn't turn out how I wanted it to so I stopped work on it and since then I have been working on a new Fan Fiction Story set in and out of the what I call 'True Wing Commander Universe'.

The 'True Wing Commander Universe' Is that of the Universe we all know and love from the Wing Commander Games with only minor changes, the main story however takes place in the Alternate 'Imperial Dimension' Which tells the story of the Unified Imperial Confederate Empire (U.I.C.E) which takes the True Universe and changes almost every aspect of it, showing what would have happened had Blair joined Space Marshal Tolwyn during the Confed - Borderworlds Civil War instead of exposing him to the Assembly and Confederate Citizens.

Colonel Blair from the True Universe stumbles upon a portal that transports him to the Imperial Dimension, inwhich he soon learns he is the only thing that can restore order in this galaxy of Galactic Turmoil and suffering...He also bargins for a little more than he can afford, when he learns that in this Universe his one true love Jeannette 'Angel' Devereaux was not Captured by the Kilrathi. She is working as a Special Agent for the Union Of Borderworlds, hoever she is diffrent than the Angel we know from the games as she has lived for nearly 6 years knowing only of the Imperial Dimension Blairs Ruthlessness and Self-Hatred for almost everyone.

Chapter Zero of Transgression has already been posted up in the Fan Fiction section, however what Im asking help with is the fact that once Again I would like to have a fellow Wing Commander Fan narrating the stories Intro. Much like the Eternal Vigilence Auditions, just send me a Recording of you saying the part through P.M and I will pick the winner after evaluating the entrants...The lines are below, goodluck!

P.S: Only read the lines that say Narrator and are marked in red, the other part will either be read by me or Auditioned at another time. Im including the Liutenant's Lines now because down the road he will become a huge character in the story, not to mention his identity isn't known except for his first name, Michael..

--------------------------------------​

Narrator: "5 Years, 5 Years since that damn bloody war with the Confederate Empire...How dare they tell us how to live? They have no right, but things aren't exactly going our way. A hero has fallen and well, it seems our fighting spirit is dieing with him. Todd Marshal known as the pilot who stepped ahead of his Ego, and saved many lives during the Season Of Death has been Executed by those Tyrants!"

Liutenant Michael: "Not to mention a time of darkness and a time of sorrow, many of our people died for a cause that seemed so certain...Admiral Blair saw to the fact that we would suffer a fate worse than death, can it be that our own allies are now becoming our worst enemy? Can Confed have really become just as bad or worse than the Kilrathi? This will be the fight that tests our resolve."

Narrator: "Sometimes I wonder what we did to deserve this suffering, Confed was becoming corrupt back during the Season Of Death but we didn't know it was this bad...The great hero of kilrah is no better than a common murderer, he will go down with the Empire he fights so hard to protect...May god have mercy on his soul."

Liutenant Michael: "God may have mercy on the Admiral's soul...But on the grave of my family, I swear he will go down by my hand not gods. I will make him pay the debt he owes me, for the death of My Wife and Son...Death is to good for a Tyrant like the great Admiral Christopher Blair!"

Back