Wing commander the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bossman dies in SMI, Knight lives beyond all of WCI... so if TC says the movie occurs right before the game (which I can kinda believe now, um, to a certain extent)... how do we explain this then? eh? eh? eh? That's what I thought.

Well, I'm not really sure on who was the dead one in the movie (it's been a little while since I watched it last), I think that is was Bossman... anyway... that's just another thing wrong that they overlooked while trying to tie the whole thing together...

But to try and rationalize it for the purposes of continuity... maybe they all just thought he was dead? Maybe he somehow survived and was rescued..... (Hey, I'm really trying here...)

I think that's the way we worked it out here. It's a bit of a stretch, but so are a lot of things. The difference, I think, is whether one wants to try to make the continuity work, or whether one is insisting on pulling out (apparent) contradictions. I don't like streching to make continuity work, but I'm willing to agree with it (in my mind, at least) to make it work.

I dunno, I've never made any connection between movie and game for the simple fact that they're flieing rapiers and Broadswords in the movie.

But that's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back