Wing Commander:The Dreaded Alliance Plot

Avenger

Spaceman
OK everbody here's the plot.

It's set in 2627*, just before the not fully declarated war
Confed pilots on the TCS Sunshine are rotting in idleness, with little food.
Major "Powerhouse" Quinley is the main character, he is the leader of the "bareing tigers" squadron.

*=dates subject to change.

I hope this gives you a brief outline of the plot and I have just finished the introductary paragraph, i am busy editing it at the moment, should be posted fairly soon.

Avenger said:
OK everbody here's the plot.

It's set in 2627*, just before the not fully declarated war
Confed pilots on the TCS Sunshine are rotting in idleness, with little food.
Major "Powerhouse" Quinley is the main character, he is the leader of the "bareing tigers" squadron.

*=dates subject to change.

I hope this gives you a brief outline of the plot and I have just finished the introductary paragraph, i am busy editing it at the moment, should be posted fairly soon.

Why do they have little food? If they are idle then why aren't they going to get food? What possible tie in does the food situation have here?

It's a crossover fanfic really:

The ogres from warcraft 3 are stealing all of confed's food so they can continue their war against the metagen cybrids that allied with the dwarves to overtrow the galactic empire.

Quite simple.

well, that's not much of a plot....more of a 'here's where this is going to happen, general conditions....and some random guys name'

and based on what's been said, sounds kind of....well, dumb. *shrugs*

Brad Mick

Um

I don't think it necassarily sounds dumb. But what you've described is still hardly a brief outline of anything. Though the idea of a ship being low on provisions can make an interesting story, it really just sounds like a situation within a much larger dilemma. So if you do want to do this brief outline a ship before the war that is idle and low on food, yeah you'll need a lot more than that to really make it sound interesting to me.

Back