Wing Commander Tattoo

How about the word Juktah?

The Kilrathi word for...ahem...Scream and leap...

You're thinking of jak-ta or jak-tu. Make sure you double check your spelling with us before you go and get a tattoo. Probably not a good idea if you can't get it written in Kilrathi though.

Only things which are directly related to WC, such as computer upkeep, consuming enough food to keep your hand-eye coordination at acceptable levels, and if you're unlucky enough to have to have one - a job to pay the electricity bill and buy more WC stuff.

Hmm, I'm actually thinking about the Origin logo - without the actual word Origin, just the star part.

So, the Confed logo...:)

Hehe, well with the circular bits that make up the O for Origin around the star:

origin_logo.jpg

I'm not sure at this point, though. At the end of the day, it is the logo for a company (albeit a great and sadly defunct one).

Also, would I technically need a (TM) next to it? ;)

Heh. The confed/origin logo was what i would do too.
Besides, that would be a major nerd on! (which i completely support, of course :) )

Well, this seems to be the good thread for it

I got this on my left calf today

I just copied it out of the warbirds poster from WCIII. It was the perfect size and everything.

All in all it took the tattoo artist a good 40 minutes.

It's amazingly difficult to take a picture of your own calf, btw.

Attachments

• 4c7f1623c7d5024643cbd375eab7437681aea06a.jpg
    4c7f1623c7d5024643cbd375eab7437681aea06a.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 183
While I am personally no big fan of tatoos, this is certainly the best tatoo I've ever seen. The red is great - I hope it does not fade too much.

While I am personally no big fan of tatoos, this is certainly the best tatoo I've ever seen. The red is great - I hope it does not fade too much.

It shouldn't fade as long as I keep it out of the sun or use sunblock.

McGruff said:
No regret?

Of course not :D I didn't after the first one I got and I'm pretty sure I won't have any regrets about the next one next year.

I know there's somewhat of a stigma attached to game tattoos but the Kilrathi logo looks sufficiently tribal to go well with my first (tribal) tattoo. So far only one person I've shown it to knew what it referenced. Everyone else just thought it looked wicked cool. Wich it does ;)

ChrisReid said:
Killer. That's a real (not temporary) one, right?

If it starts washing off I'm going to go back to the parlour and demand my money back. And punch the guy for good measure. Getting this bloody hurt.

Neat, do you have any other pictures of it? Maybe from further away so people just glancing at the image can tell where it's located?

Neat, do you have any other pictures of it? Maybe from further away so people just glancing at the image can tell where it's located?

Here you go

Attachments

• P8150032 (600 x 450).jpg
    P8150032 (600 x 450).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 172
  • P8160034 (600 x 450).jpg
    P8160034 (600 x 450).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 163
  • P8160035 (600 x 450).jpg
    P8160035 (600 x 450).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 178
Back