Wing Commander sort of free!

AD

Finder of things, Doer of stuff
Check out http://www.dvdboxoffice.com where fox has a promotion running... if you buy four fox movies apparently you can get one of fifteen movies free one of which is the Wing Commander movie... If you dont have it and didn't really want to pay for it maybe nows your chance.

Only draw back is they don't always have the best price... but they have free shipping world-wide

Originally posted by AD
Check out http://www.dvdboxoffice.com where fox has a promotion running... if you buy four fox movies apparently you can get one of fifteen movies free one of which is the Wing Commander movie... If you dont have it and didn't really want to pay for it maybe nows your chance.

Only draw back is they don't always have the best price... but they have free shipping world-wide

Sometimes, even FREE ain't worth the price...

maybe because it's just too easy to make fun of the movie...

Yeah well having to buy four movies to get it is hardly free. Thats what, $80? Just to get WC "free?"

Originally posted by Ripper
There you go, slapping the movie around again.:D

...if ever a movie DESERVED to get slapped around, this was it...

::recalls a quote from Mystery Science Theater 3000: "If ever there was a movie I wanted to run through a stump grinder, THIS was the one!..." (Tom Servo) ::

Originally posted by Preacher

::recalls a quote from Mystery Science Theater 3000: "If ever there was a movie I wanted to run through a stump grinder, THIS was the one!..." (Tom Servo) ::

Best show ever made! My dad and I had been doing that to bad movies for years until "comedy Planet"(?) or whatever that channel was had MST3000 on it. I laughed so hard my sides ached the next day, cried so many times I couldn't count, I wet myself so . . . maybe I'll keep that one to myself :)

C-ya

Originally posted by Viper61

Best show ever made! My dad and I had been doing that to bad movies for years until "comedy Planet"(?) or whatever that channel was had MST3000 on it. I laughed so hard my sides ached the next day, cried so many times I couldn't count...C-ya

I'm witcha on 'dat. I'd be a huge fan 'cept I don't have cable. Got a free trial month of cable a few years back, and that's how I discovered MST3K. Prob is,

a) There's too much trash on cable (heck, "reg'lar" TV is bad enuff, now...), esp. if yer raisin' kids, and
b) I'm too cheap. I got a lot more important things to be spending $20-40/month on.

Back