Wing Commander Saga Turns Two Years Old

Tolwyn

Vice Admiral
For more than 10 years people are being fascinated by the mythos of Wing Commander. Wing Commander games are more than just an entertainment; they are the force that binds us as a strong community together; the common link that touches humanity of all of us. And that is why we love Wing Commander.

And so it comes that exactly two years ago I have started the project entitled Wing Commander Freespace Total Conversion. In these two years the project has grown and evolved and now under the name of Wing Commander Saga it is close to completion.

In order to celebrate our 2nd anniversary I have created a wallpaper, which shows the entire TCS Kennedy flight group. At this point I would like to thank our faithful fans and especially Wing Commander Saga core team for working so hard that I finally stopped worrying ;)

Enjoy!

Wing Commander Saga Wallpaper

Good lord, my Tallahasse model has aged horribly. I'll have to make a 2.0'er of it soon, that thing there just won't do! Very nice wallpaper though!:)

Heh, if Saga takes as long as Falcon 4 to finish, you guys should stop having lives. :p
That's a time well-spent, though, no doubt there.

Back