Wing Commander Prophecy ADVANCE

Col.Dom

Spaceman
I haven't been here in a looong time! Well, because I am too lazy to look back at previous threads to find my answer, I'll ask it here.

What's going on with Prophecy Advance? I went to that site on the CIC news page but I couldn't find any info on a release date or progress. It looks amazing!

So, uh, when does it come out??

That's terrifying, as yesterday's news has a list of various reported release dates...

i only wished that they remade privateer. :-(

hell i was prolly spending close to 20 hours this past week trying to get it to work in vmware. but i can't get sound to work.. hell i'd love to play a remake of that game on a console or PC.

Privateer... ADVANCE!

I'm surprised they didn't remake Privateer on GBA. It's not as technically complex and would be more "link-up friendly." I mean, with all the personalization you can do, it would make for more interesting link-up play. Plus, as for the technical stuff like graphics and sound, the game was closer to WC1, which was ported well onto the Super NES and- if the GBA has shown anything- the GBA can emulate the Super NES nearly flawlessly.

Who knows? If Prophecy goes over well (which it should; not saying it will) then Wing Commander on both the uncanny handheld and on the big consoles could have a new beginning....

Schweet. Thanks TC! You own!

It's been a while since I been here. How're things? Are there still Col.Dom fans dropping references and questioning my wherabouts??

Ouch!

HAHAHA! No no no!! Good one, though Ghost. I remember you, of course. "Duke Atreides."

Whatever became of ol' Bobbery after he got banned, anyway...?

Originally posted by Ghost
And you still in Alaska?

Yep, sure am. I'm scheduled to deploy to two other locations during the course of the year but things may change (naturally). Happily, my enlistment is almost over! I only have about a year and a half left to go, then I am out.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
... but nobody really pays him any attention.

Did anyone truly ever...?

Originally posted by TC
That's terrifying, as yesterday's news has a list of various reported release dates...

Yeah, and we have Prophecy GBA twice in the hot items section at the top left of the menu.

I already did.I bought a used one from a friend......Its worth to buy ,besides Wing Commander Prophecy ;)

I feel really cheated now. i got the GBA when it first came out for 150 including 1 game, a holding kit, recharger.. and some other small crap..

andi don't even get a chance to play it. grrr.. i have WCP gold for the PC.. i can't really justify getting the GBA version... or can I? hmmm..

Back