Wing Commander on EA Replay

U

Unregistered

Hey there I have been searching all over the web...reading the instruction manual...reading your forums and found that yours is the most in depth to the wing commander game but I am having trouble landing my ship to the tiger claw. I have been sitting outside it literally for an hour trying to land it and target the claw...i can send a command to my partner but I can't get it to send a command to the tiger claw...would you please be able to help so I can finally land my ship?
thanks much

In the original you had to originally target the Tiger's Claw first and then radio in the command. Have you tried locking on to it? Are you close enough to radio it? Get within 10000k.

Once you get clearance, make sure you are lined up with the runway after getting clearance.

It might even have been simplified in EA Replay. What happens if you try and fly towards the flight deck? Did you read through the playguide? It should mention landing.

Yeah I read the instruction manual and all it says is that you have to land on the tiger claw to complete the mission. I can't get a lock on the tiger claw and I have been trying all these combos...but thank you much for the response!

Here's the process.

- Stop in front of the Tiger's Claw.
- Hit Triangle-Right to cycle to the comm system.
- Hit Triangle-Select to cycle down to the Tiger's Claw option.
- Hit Select to pick Tiger's Claw.
- Hit Select to choose 'Request Permission to Land'.
- If you don't land automatically at this point, speed up and get a little closer to the ship.

It seems complicated, but it'll be second nature after a few missions.

oh my god thank you sooooo much bandit LOAF I have been trying to cycle through that command for sooooo long...it's triangle-select...THANKS!!! so much for your help you are a life saver!!!

Back