Wing Commander Micro Machines

PS: There is a rather major innacuracy on the conning tower side :)

What's the inaccuracy? The conning tower is on the correct side. If you're not already doing so, you should use the macro function on your camera when you're taking close-up pictures. It might be enabled by a button with a flower on it or a flower setting in your focus options.

What's the inaccuracy? The conning tower is on the correct side. If you're not already doing so, you should use the macro function on your camera when you're taking close-up pictures. It might be enabled by a button with a flower on it or a flower setting in your focus options.

Yeah, the camera isn't mine, so I didn't really get to play around with it too much... the next shots will be better, for sure :)

As far as the conning tower, it's a little hard to explain with words, and I purposely took the pictures so that it wouldn't be too obvious. At any rate, the conning tower is attached to a part of the hull that sticks out a little bit further, and when I was making the model I forgot about it. I've been really busy lately, but I'm planning on fixing and painting the model, then posting more pics up.

Back