Wing Commander makes another appearance on YTMND

I find it funny how he didn't make use of capital letters in the post where he claimed to be "a very intelligent fellow who absolutely knows how to use capital letters properly."

I'll agree with everyone here who thinks ytmnd are a bag of wank, I think the data joke would have been funnier if data was shouting abuse at the computer rather than playing a gay song. But I do see many of the 'jokes' as pointless and unfunny, e.g. The thrakkath painting and you cannot defeat the drakhai. What's so funny about them? and the Allah Akbar could be seen as racist.

I think the fish further up is funnier, its got lips like one of my mates.

Dyret said:
I find it funny how he didn't make use of capital letters in the post where he claimed to be "a very intelligent fellow who absolutely knows how to use capital letters properly."

and u have to learn to read. i never claimed that i was an intelligent person.

Yes you did.:)

Bandit LOAF said:
Of course they can: I think you're a very intelligent fellow who absolutely knows how to use capital letters properly. There, an opinion that's clearly wrong.

Da Surveyor Dude said:
no, thats a fact.

This thread is stressing me out. Please make the eGeneration go away. :(

ChrisReid said:
That's the dumbest thing I've heard all week and an insult to anyone who ever did anything creative.

I wouldn't say I'm insulted so much as disgusted. It's comparable to that slobby redneck with 5 rusted torn down vehicles in his yard. Nobody with any sense of dignity wants to drive by such a thing, much less live in proximity to it.

I sense many negative vibes from this thread....well that and the fact that 3 people have been banned in it.

Anybody hear the Old Yeller theme in the background. :p

Back