Wing Commander makes another appearance on YTMND

Funny? It doesn't even have a random image, sound and caption yet!

puffedporc.jpg

Now that's a start!

That's the dumbest thing I've heard all week and an insult to anyone who ever did anything creative.

If you were trying to prove that YTMND's can be funny, you could at least have linked to some funny ones.

i find it funny that as someone states his opinion, every mod posts on the thread how he is wrong...

opinions cant be wrong.

then those guys who suck up to the mod join the fray and totally agree with them, so they will maybe get respected by the all mighty mods.

but this only drifts the thread offtopic.

i know i will get banned for stating my opinion because it is your board and you can do what you want, but i wont say you are wrong.

i will say you are rude.

(btw: every generation has its own humor, its part of the cultural evolution.)

http://databsod.ytmnd.com/

opinions cant be wrong.

Of course they can: I think you're a very intelligent fellow who absolutely knows how to use capital letters properly. There, an opinion that's clearly wrong.

That zarkariwe thing was pointless. I got a small chuckle out of that thing with Data (but it was mostly the rediculous sounding voice singing).

And technically Loaf gave an opinion based on an inaccurate fact thereby making his opinion wrong.

Congrats Manic! In one thread you managed to piss off every mod here, get yourself and one other person demoted to swabbie, then get people arguing over a million pointless things, and to boot, they start making up words to! DUDE!!! THATS BETTER THEN MY "DOZEN IN ONE THREAD" rules violation!!

Way to fight the power! ;)

Da Surveyor Dude said:
i find it funny that as someone states his opinion, every mod posts on the thread how he is wrong...

I'm not a mod - but that doesn't make you any less wrong.

Da Surveyor Dude said:
i will say you are rude.

Oh Surveyor Dude, you will never win my heart.

Back