Wing Commander Frontier RPG

Kalfor

Spaceman
Yep, there is a new rpg out now

Its a wing commander rpg run online (MIRC and Message board)
players are on a different side of the universe here. they are pilots of the millitia of a newly formed alliance of worlds independent from the confederation, in the frontier with the kilrathi and the unknown

Its the year 2667 and war still rages on in the confederation. Kilrathi raiders penetrate the sector, taking by assault 2 unprepared colonies. Pirate organizations use the lack of a strong defense force to pray upon merchants and explorers. Independent governments, like the People´s Republic of Xian and the NeoRoman Imperium plan schems to conquest weaker colonies, like Lyons, Babel and Robb´s End.

Join the Frontier Alliance Millitia to defend the 7 member-states and make the Frontier a safer place!

http://wcfrontier.com

Quite nice indeed... :)

A small advice though: make the menus font (Paradise Battlegroup, Orion Encyclopedia etc...) bigger...

I would agree with everybody and say it was cool, except that it didn't show up on my screen. At all. When it was loading, nothing came up. Hit refresh twice.

Would you happen to have another link?

It worked fine for me but I have to agree with mpanty , the fonts are just a little too small.

it was a very cool page but the

ships database didn't work and the interactive map didn't work

just some constructive criticism :)

keep up the excellent work :)

I really liked the site! Great job!

Everything seems to work just fine and dandy. My only problem is that it seems to be rather sluggish with animations and some loads. It could be my connection, but double-check your coding to make sure.

Thanks again for a great WC site. I already signed up for the RPG!

Bleh!

I should actually come here to read the board more often :)

the font part was altered
thats what happens when you finally gets a decent monitor and video card. I put it on high res and forgot about the first website rule of doing it using 800x600 res (even thought the site was done in 800x600)

the slugish part its also because of the size it was made
you probably uses hi res, which makes it slow (it is slow here to, which makes it odd to me too). its actually perfect in 800x600 or 1024x768. I will go for that later on

The ship database, as I mention now on the Update, is still being done, and the Interactive map..it was supposed to be working. Im moving to fix that next.

Now, not showing up, is most probably a browser compatibility problem, since its done in flash 5. I can only say, get a newer version of your browser :)

I have just added a poll to the website, which I talk about on another post :)

Kalfor

Heya Kalfor. Fancy seeing you here. ;)

Nice site - if lacking info yet -, when's the game gonna be up and running?

Back