Wing Commander Conversion for MAS

Monsterfurby

Spaceman
Greetings everyone!
I am currently working on a Wing Commander-themed conversion for Mercenary Air Squad, a tabletop, pen-and-paper game by Victory by any Means Games, in which players take control of a fighter squadron and run missions to improve their prestige and, of course, fill their purses.

Since the conversion itself is mostly notes and self-dedicated comments right now, I am wondering whether there is any interest in the general community for a release. In addition to importing the fighters and mission objectives, I am also working on a "dynamic campaign" type of ruleset, which will center on a carrier and its impact on a larger-scale overall war. The game can be played either by a single or more players, whereas several players can either team up or compete for missions (obviously, that would have to take another shape in Wing Commander).

Also, if anyone is interested in helping, let me know! Any creative input is appreciated :D

I am.. interested in this greatly. I've never even heard of mercenary air squad though.. I'll see if I can find myself a book.

Back