Wing Commander: Battle of Hyperion Mission 1

Lt.Overload

Rear Admiral
I've been working on a small 8 mission pack called "Battle of Hyperion". Prophecy was my first Wing Commander game so I chose this over a Secret Ops Mod.
We are currently being ordered to patrol the Cairo system. We have received a distress call from the TCS Pegasus in the Hyperion system. A Nephilim fleet has jumped into the Hyperion system from the Freya system. We have forwarded the distress call to Confederate Headquarters. Our first course of action is to assist the Pegasus' pilots reach the Midway safely. Alpha Wing and Bravo Wing will rendezvous with Pegasus' Tango Wing, which is currently being following by Nephilim fighters. Delta and Gamma Wings will then enter the Hyperion system and assist the Pegasus any way they can.
Download Here

I know it's simple, don't yell at my weak skills. =)

More missions coming soon. All are complete, but I will release them all shortly.

Forgot to mention, it only works with CD one (I think). But aldeast one of the 8 missions will need CD 1.

These are the dates:
Mission 1 (s0.mis) Reunion 9/15/08
Mission 2 (s1.mis) Running Jump 9/18/08
Mission 3 (s2.mis) Fleet Force 9/21/08
Mission 4 (s3.mis) Kracken Killing 9/24/08
Mission 5 (s4.mis) House Cleaning 9/27/08
Mission 6 (s5.mis) Flying into Fire 9/30/08
Mission 7 (s6.mis) Last Enemy 10/3/08
Mission 8 (s7.mis) The Dreadknought 10/6/08

The file is showing up as 0 kb. It doesn't seem to be there. Do you also have instructions/requirements for installing this pack or any screenshots?

Back